CALLING ALL FULBRIGHT SCHOLARS!
The Australian Fulbright Alumni Association is an official sponsor of AFFORDABLE LIVING IN SUSTAINABLE CITIES: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals and the New Urban Agenda
Newcastle NSW, 1st - 2nd November 2018.
Opportunity for AFAA Members
The Australian Fulbright Alumni Association has been invited to sponsor this event, and bring to the Conference the richness of our members’ expertise as thought leaders, entrepreneurs, catalysts, researchers, creatives, educators, policy makers, and facilitators.Ways in which AFAA members can engage
We are keen to hear from members who are interested to take part as:
- Keynote speakers
- Session moderators
- Workshop curators and facilitators
- Performers/artists in residence
- Organisers that can help us to:
- Connect to Newcastle experts, entrepreneurs, politicians, NGOs, practitioners, activists, researchers, community builders, thinkers and leaders;
- Secure sponsorship from key partners;
- Connect to the University of Newcastle and other universities;
- Engage with other regional cities, which are critical to implementing the NUA.