Please join us for the Annual General Meeting for Australian Fulbright Alumni Association to be held via Zoom on August 4, 6-7pm (AEST).
We will be conducting our basic business (passing our financial statements and approving members and public officer positions), while celebrating the successes of 2021/2022, and making plans for the coming year.
We have vacancies on the national committee (vice president, general member) so if you are interested in serving please let us know! All self nominations are most welcome.
1. Presidents report
2. Treasurer report and passing of financial reports
3. Report on the inaugural alumni leadership forum
4. Report on our mentorship program
5. Report on the AFAA internship program
6. Strategic initiatives for 2022/2023
7. Nominations and voting for Committee roles
8. minutes from 2021 AGM